AlzOnline is proud to host this set of Caregiver Training videos developed through a partnership between the Northwest Florida Area Agency on Aging, Inc., Covenant Hospice of Pensacola, and the Florida Department of Elder Affairs.
View: Class I
- Who is a Caregiver?
- What it is like to be the Care Receiver?
- What are the basic needs of the Care Receiver?
- What are your primary goals as the Caregiver?
View: Class II
- Your rights as a Caregiver
- The Challenges of being a Caregiver
- Caregiver Well-being
- Concrete ways to improve YOUR quality of life
View: Class III
- Your responsibilities as a Caregiver
- Warning signs of the Breaking Point
- Where to find help
- Planning Ahead
- Educating yourself
View: Class IV
- A Last Will & Testament
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Advanced Directives
- Healthcare Surrogates
- End of Life Issues
Florida Elder Helpline: 1-800-963-5337 National Eldercare Locator: 1-800-677-1116